Friday, December 02, 2005

dulling of the buds

I have lost my appetite for over a month and for those who have seen and known me, this is not the most welcomed state I should be in. I have been eating out of necessity more than out of pleasure, which is not doing justice to the food. Afterall it is a blessing that I can eat whatever, wherever and whenever I want to.
I have been craving some foods back home but now that I have it, I find myself staring at them, sight being the only sense that is fulfilled.
There is hardly any real appetite to satiate.
But the company really makes up for it all. Having a meal remains awesome because of family and friends, to share the same space and the same food, is much to be thankful for. To have the strength and sustenance to hold conversations and lend physical and emotional support for each other -
yet somehow I wish I can appreciate my food as much as the act of sharing it.

lux at 2:25 pm

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment