Sunday, June 05, 2005

when my Brain is fairyfloss

I am totally devoid of inspiration for my sociology essay. I hate the idea of having to whine about my uni essays on my blog but being so tied for time, and steamed out and I am still going to do so. So tell me, all you great minds, circa. Bourdieu, Giddens, Baudrillard, Melucci, just how does identity coincide with consumerism in a postmodern world? Come on you spirits fill me with your thoughts and endless mumblings about the state of the individual in this world where no meanings' fixed. Confuse me entirely so I can ably warble on for 2000 odd words tricking my tutor into thinking that after reading all your intellectual theses I come out a better, more knowledgeable person very much in touch with the world, thank you.

lux at 10:17 pm

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment