Friday, June 17, 2005

re-union dinner

This post comes much delayed, owing to my tardiness when it comes to uploading pics from my camera. I feel like knocking some energy into my digicam. The feathery effects in the pics weren't intentional, they came kind courtesy from a machine with slow shutter speed and mechanical Alzheimer's disease.


tip the bowl! Posted by Hello


karen, nick, xinyan, aikers, yenie (& hannah and kev who somehow didn't quite stick their faces into the frame...) Posted by Hello


that'd be me, a cheesecake and 2 boxes of mochi Posted by Hello


yenie and kev! (which means hannah doesn't appear at all!) Posted by Hello


me and xy Posted by Hello

Thanx everyone for a great time at dinner! Really appreciated the effort you all went through to plan a steamboat dinner in Melbourne right smack in the middle of winter! Wonderful memories to remember my twentieth with +>

lux at 10:32 am

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment