Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Sketches with pencil and graphite

Sometimes I think we live too complicated lives. We make them complicated, really. Not that we can avoid doing so because life deals us so many surprises that in learning how to cope with them, we end up driving ourselves deeper and deeper into the rathole.
Just pause, reflect and take some time to savour what we have in our lives. The good we appreciate; the rotten we learn to face directly. Why do we not know how to love what we have but continue to crave and yearn what we don't?
I always thought my life had a big grey centre which drowns all the shadows I immerse myself in. But there is a certain black and white which I have and which I ought to be grateful for.
And with grace and renewed faith, and love and thanks, I will give back.

lux at 12:13 pm

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment