Wednesday, November 03, 2004

serial)(experiments

I feel like whacking ripway.com to bits. They apparently deactivated my account so with no webbie to host my .gif files, my blog no has red crosses in place of slick images. I have no intentions of spending hours scouting around for a new template so please blady ripway, get your owners' butts moving right.
Been blog surfing and I have realised how far apart my friends' lives back home and mine have become. I silently fear the moment when I meet up with each of them and we sit down to talk, and I realise how difficult it can be to engage with them. University has dragged us in violently different directions. I miss them and family and food (of course) but at the same time I think I have lost touch of many things Singaporean. What is frightening is I feel neither insecure nor upset with the way things have turned out. I do not even really mind remaining clueless as to how sporean university life is like. My friends here say when they returned home in the first semester break, they found it disconcerting that they actually preferred spending holidays with their melburnian friends.
Well guess things somehow turn out this way.

lux at 4:39 pm

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment