Sunday, October 03, 2004

Tu Vous rendezvous?

Argh enough of this already! I have had enough with all these pseudo-French blabberings. As part of MSN sign-in nicks, in blog entries and emails. Yeah I know the discovery and acquisition of a few phrases in a foreign language stir up the desire to put them into use but it is irritating when a safe number of people are using it at the same time. Maybe they can level the criticism at me that just because I do not understand it, I cannot be jealous/envious and run them down for using French at every opportunity present. But then again what is the point of using phrases few people can comprehend, let alone share your sentiment?
Like how I will throw in a quote for good measure:
Great art can communicate before it is understood.

T.S. Eliot

lux at 1:22 pm

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment