Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Happy birthday.

My angst tastes like...
lemon
Lemon
Find your angst's flavor


Both sweet and sour, your angst stems from your sexuality; more specifically, your homosexuality. Maybe you're not yet sure and you're worrying and trying to find out more about yourself, or maybe you're pretty sure but still have trouble coming to terms with it and being honest with yourself. Maybe you haven't told anyone, or maybe you have and people aren't taking it well. It's sad that such a thing can still have potential for some of the worst angst there is, but as long as you stay confident and positive, you can get through anything. By nature, you and your angst are unseparable, but that doesn't mean you have to let it weigh you down or consider it something other than part of who you are. Remember that you are your own person and that nothing can change that.




My blog is a living online example of teenaged angst. I am nineteen but all this neurosis and rage don't seem to be letting up. Call me immature then. But sometimes all these feelings running through me make me feel young, and alive.

hehehe.

lux at 11:56 am

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment