Sunday, September 05, 2004

Comforter for the cold outside

Things are at a stalemate now. We had our first proper conversation in weeks yesterday. Staying together is everything that is wrong. I am that domineering opinionated bitch who insists on her own way and I will not be surprised if she feels oppressed by me. This is not self-denigration, just what I honestly think I am. I believe a part of her agrees with me on this.
I stand in the bath wondering why so many things about her frustrate me so much. What is the problem with both of us? If I were her I will start thinking about how much better my friends back home are - more accommodating, understanding and caring. So we both start to run each other down, because we are getting so little personal space, and neither feel any happier after this.
I want to tell her I will never hate her after all this, that she comes closest to being my closest friend. Will such feelings be reciprocated?
I still feel like I am being pushed out of her space, the last to know anything significant in her life and hence I react by doing likewise. Am I the only one thinking so much about this, worrying about it more than I do with my assignments? Wasn't I the one who said time will resolve most issues? I realised that this is possible because I have spent so much time thinking and talking things out.
I wished things were simpler... life a little less complicated.

lux at 11:54 am

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment