Thursday, September 02, 2004

Blisters

As I was walking back over the past few days I kept recalling the conversations I had with my friends back home. Each day, I remembered having chats with particular friends. It still fascinates me how I reveal a different part of me to each of my friends - they aren't vastly different but each side is waiting for someone unique to understand and accept.
I have friends here and I am starting to open up to them. But I know that even if they were to discover a new side of me, the rest of me is yearning to talk to those who are not here with me. I can recall the conversations we used to have not so long ago and they comfort me, yet remembrances are weak substitutes for a physical presence.
... Someone visit me!

lux at 8:24 pm

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment