Tuesday, August 17, 2004

fweeeh!

I thought either a chirpy or bland entry will brighten up my angsty, emotionally charged blog. So from here on I will talk crap. The weather's getting warmer here - the sun is smiling more even if the winds still have yet to let up. I have taken to flopping around in thongs because the back of my feet have suffered abrasions from sneaker-wear. My wrigglies down south aren't numb from cold but next year I am swearing by Birkis.
I spent 50 buck on earrings at St. Kilda's beach's flea market. Stalls stretch down one long road. Being female and unashamedly buying into the consumerist culture, I splurged my parents' dosh on dangly thingys. I lurved them though. Have to say I have pretty decent taste myself.
Just discovered kahlua. Lurvely stuff there, kahlua.


I have just congratulated myself. This is both chirpy and bland.

lux at 10:22 pm

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment