Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Fusion confusion... Am I alone in this?

Eeeks!!! When I attended my first uni lecture which was for linguistics last week, I saw [what I thought] was a fairly attractive guy. So when I was moping around in school being, quite obviously, bored and lethargic I'd open my eyes just a little wider to sport him and other fascinating creatures out there - male or female.
Being lazy, I left Arrow today sans umbrella despite knowing that it had been raining and the clouds still looked loaded. Upon reaching school the skies began crying again. I walked around with just a coat, sneakers, soiled jeans and a measly file of documents. Hands in my pockets I ducked in and out of buildings.
I paused before walking out of the Archaelogy tower, contemplating my apparent stupidity. Then I saw a pink brolly moving towards me; the owner was wearing knee-high black boots and a denim skirt. As it neared me, I found myself staring. Into the face of the 'guy' I thought looked attractive with one earring on. I smiled back, tightly. Staring once more at the skirt and boots and the flash of muscular flesh.
Was the smile mocking me, or revealing the truth to me?

lux at 10:30 pm

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment