Saturday, July 31, 2004

You're just not breathing right.

The feeling you get when you walk down a long lonely street, next to dingy buildings and rows of cars. You feel as if someone is about to pounce on you or frighten you with with a whistle or hum of a familiar tune. You feel as if someone's shadow is about to touch your own shadow. I am not moving fast enough.
The feeling you get when you realise your pair of jeans can slip off your hips with just a bit of effort. You know they were fairly loose before but, somehow, they have loosen up, more.
The feeling I get when what I think and feel cannot keep up with what I say and write. There is a maelstrom in me. I want it to simmer down but it keeps on spinning me around.
I know I am the asthmatic when I start to lose control of the things that are happening to me, around me.

lux at 10:35 pm

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment