Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Well, well

I chanced upon something I don't suppose I was meant to see. Let me correct that - wasn't meant to see. Relationships of all sorts are sticky, murky affairs which have always succeeded in driving splinters further down my arse than school and work ever have. This entry has everything to do with the just-recent previous one. [By making things so obvious, I run the risk of having another blog entry written in retaliation by an embittered person] So I can make things simple and keep this blog purely private which will honestly take the fun out of this project of mine.
But what a complicated project!

BITCH YOU LUX!

You are everything bad that you thought yourself to be. Even your grammar's falling to bits. You're egoistic, defensive, self-righteous, illogical , disorganised and a sentimental brat who thinks more than she does.
I thought that by listing down everything wrong with me I've managed to alleviate the pain but, obviously, I was wrong. No amount of self-blame can erase the hurt I've caused myself and others. Hurt and defense - it's not a cycle, just tango between two unkind partners.

lux at 10:50 pm

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment