Friday, July 23, 2004

Tweak tweak, giggle

Today I finally met her. I thought it wouldn't have been possible given the lapse in time, the break in communication and the size of the university campus. Not that it's difficult to navigate the uni, rather it has been relatively easy orienteering without maps or asking strangers. Fact is the campus to the rest of Melbourne is comparatively small and the buildings are all packed into a few plots of land. So I guess it was just a matter of time before I met her.
And when I saw her I was so happy. She always gives me this warm, cuddly feeling. Just straightforward, down-to-earth, unpretentious and that oft candid manner... Gosh I just lurve her attitude man. We've known each other for so long. Thru S&D. And even though we seldom get together outside lessons, it seems like no time was really lost when we actually do meet up. So queer a friendship. It's been the longest for me, though definitely not the closest or strongest. I've yet to ask her if the friendship's strong.
But crikey, seeing her was the best encounter for me thus far this week.

lux at 4:16 pm

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment