Sunday, July 25, 2004

Do I have your faith?

In less than two weeks I've attended the Melbourne Hope Christian Church. Well I'm pissed now because (dunno what blogger has done) the article I've been typing for so long has effectively disappeared, unsaved unpublished. So religion will have to put up with the ill-grace of being written curtly, unfavourably on.

I never wanted to attend today's sermon because it's the first invitation and accepting it almost means telling the rest, "Hey I'll be coming regularly from now on!" I dislike such obligations.

Okay I'm thoroughly pissed with this entry. Can't believe my well-thought out initial draft disappeared just like that. They said getting angry for the wrong reasons is sinning. I don't think I'll polish this entry up. Let it be. Religion (which means God, the church, the people and the faith here) now is not for me.

lux at 5:19 pm

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment